Mert's Ramble

This is the site where Mert rambles about anything from work, to family, to martial arts, to cigars. Read, post, enjoy.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

OK, yes, I will admit it, I'm tired. I worked from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Thursday, then tried to go take a nap at the hotel for a few hours. Keyword: tried. At 8:30 PM I finally gave up and just went in to the office. I worked from 9:00 PM to 2:30 PM the following day before going back to the hotel for about 5 1/2 hours of wonderful, glorious sleep. I was up at about 9:15 PM and back in the office at 10:30 PM, where it is now 5:30 AM and I am still working.

While this is important, I am not sure this is the best way to handle this type of effort. I am feeling a little sluggish, certainly not as crisp as I would hope I would be at this point. I am not seeing any blatent errors being committed, nothing major at this point, and my goal is to overthing everything at this point to try to make sure nothing happens. But I certainly see the risk.

Anyway, it's taken a considerably long time to get this written, so I'm going to wrap it up with this...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home